Learning Support Assistant
A “Good” Ofsted-rated Primary school in Westminster is seeking a Learning Support Assistant to join their fantastic Key Stage 2 team.
You will assist a year 6 class with a primary focus on children who require further assistance in their learning. You will be leading intervention groups for children who have difficulties with learning and special educational needs.
You will be confident in supporting children in the core subjects.
· Learning Support Assistant
· The school welcomes graduates and experienced LSAs
· £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience/qualificationsDetails about the school:
· Rated ‘Good’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
· Strong and supportive SLT and teaching staff to guide and support you
· 2-form entry
· Located in WestminsterThe successful Learning Support Assistant will have:
· At least 2-3 months of experience working with children
· A passion for supporting children with learning difficultiesPerks of working through UCM:
· Holiday and pension offered, if going through the agency route
· Training provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks, if going through the agency route
· Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant Full TimeWaltham Forest, UK £82 - £100
A Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant is required in a ‘Good’-rated Primary school in Waltham Forest. They are looking for...Apply For This Job