Special Needs Teacher
We are working with an incredible SEN school in Harrow that is looking for a proactive SEN Teacher to join their dynamic team from January 2024. But they can start you sooner for an induction period. With the support of 3 TAs, you will be a leading a secondary class with needs inclusive of autism (ASD), communication challenges (SLCN) and global developmental delay (GDD). Due to the school’s supportive structure, candidates with experience in different key stages or those looking to complete their ECT would be warmly welcomed here.
School and role brief:
· Supportive SLT who champion staff wellbeing and CPD
· On-site parking
· You will be leading a cohort of 7 pupils with SEN including autism (ASD), communication challenges (SLCN) and global developmental delay (GDD)
The successful SEN Teacher will have:
· QTS or equivalent qualification
· Experience supporting SEN, ideally in a teaching environment
· Confidence in differentiating lessons
· A valid Enhanced DBS
Perks of working through UCM:
· Holiday pay and pension available
· Free training courses provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks
· Continual support from our team of experienced consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) Full TimeHounslow, UK £85 - £110
A SEN school in Hounslow is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA). You will be supporting pupils...Apply For This Job