UCM Education recognises that its activities impact upon the environment through its routine internal operations, its infrastructure and through its influence and effects on the wider community. It acknowledges a responsibility for and commitment to protection of the environment at all levels. UCM Education will comply fully with environmental legislation and, in addition, is committed to continued efforts to:
- Promote environmental management policies and practices at every level throughout the organisation
- Increase awareness of environmental responsibilities among staff
- Minimise waste and pollution and develop and operate environmentally sound waste management procedures
- Continue to encourage and facilitate modes of transport by staff which minimise environmental impact
- Reduce water and energy consumption
- Promote a purchasing policy which will give preference, as far as practicable, to those products and services which cause the least harm to the environment
- Wherever practical, avoid the use of environmentally damaging substances, materials and processes
- Encourage employees, contractors and all service providers to adopt environmentally sensitive policies with regard to all aspects of their businesses.
Are you looking to recruit
Whether you need cover or are recruiting a temporary or permanent member of staff, we can save you time and money by only offering the most suitable candidates who are ready for work.