Higher-Level Teaching Assistant
A fantastic Primary school in Hackney is recruiting for a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant. Your responsibilities will include general and special classroom support, as well as covering the class teacher and possibly other classrooms where the teach may be absent.
You will lead group interventions in English and maths. This role is ideal for candidates aspiring to teach.
- Higher-Level Teaching Assistant
- Full-time and long-term
- £82 to £120 per day, dependent on experience/qualifications
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Good’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Strong and supportive SLT and teaching staff to guide and support you
- 2-form entry
- Located in Hackney
The successful Higher-Level Teaching Assistant will have:
- At least 2-3 months of experience with higher-level responsibilities
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered, if going through the agency route
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks, if going through the agency route
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) Full TimeCamden, UK £85 - £110
A SEN school in Camden is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA). You will be part of...Apply For This Job
Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) Full TimeCroydon, UK £85 - £110
A SEN School in Croydon is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA). You will be part of...Apply For This Job