SEND Teaching Assistant
A “Good” Ofsted-rated SEN school in Enfield is looking for a SEND Teaching Assistant. You will be part of an experienced team who will support your professional development. You will be providing a safe, stimulating environment for pupils in KS1 and KS2 with autism to enable them to participate in activities and learn effectively.
· SEND Teaching Assistant to start ASAP
· For at least one academic year (potentially longer or permanent for the right candidate)
· Full-time (Monday-Friday)
· Hours are 8:30am-4:00pm
The successful SEND Teaching Assistant will have:
· At least 3 months’ experience supporting special and additional needs in students with emotional and behavioural challenges
· Patience, empathy and resilience
· The ability to be proactive and organised
Perks of working through UCM:
· Holiday pay and pension available
· Free training courses provided
· Salary review after 12 weeks
· Continual support from our team of experienced consultants
If this sounds like you, please apply with your CV today!
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. Due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) Full TimeWestminster, UK £85 - £110
A SEN school in Westminster is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA). You will be part of...Apply For This Job