Special Needs Teaching Assistant
An ‘Outstanding’-rated two-form-entry Primary school in Camden is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to assist children who have special needs in Reception. Your position will be classroom support, which will include both one-on-one and group assistance.
You will be collaborating with their fantastic SEN team and EYFS lead. You will receive ample assistance and direction in order to excel in your role.
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- The school welcomes graduates and experienced TAs
- Full-time and long-term
- £82 to £100 per day, dependent on experience/qualifications
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Strong and supportive SLT and teaching staff to guide and support you
- Two-form entry
- Located in Camden
The successful Special Needs Teaching Assistant will have:
- At least 2-3 months of experience working with children
- A passion for SEND
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered, if going through the agency route
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks, if going through the agency route
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.
Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) Full TimeHarrow, UK £85 - £110
A SEN School in Harrow is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA). You will be working with...Apply For This Job
Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA) Full TimeWandsworth, UK £85 - £110
A SEN School in Wandsworth is looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEN TA). You will be working with...Apply For This Job