Year 1 Primary Teacher
An ‘Outstanding’-rated Primary school in Tower Hamlets is looking for a Year 1 Primary school Teacher to join their inclusive and supportive team from February 2024. This school has supportive SLT, outstanding leadership and continuing support for its staff.
- Year 1 Primary school Teacher
- The school welcomes ECTs
- February 2024 start
- Full-time and long-term
- Paid to scale
Details about the school:
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ in consecutive Ofsted reports
- Tow-form entry
- Located in Tower Hamlets
- Strong SLT and CPD
The successful Year 1 Teacher will have:
- QTS or equivalent
- High teaching standards
- Teaching experience
- Can plan, create and deliver high quality lessons
Perks of working through UCM:
- Holiday and pension offered, if going through the agency route
- Training provided
- Salary review after 12 weeks, if going through the agency route
- Continual support from our team of experienced and caring consultants
If this sounds like you, please send in your CV.
UCM Education specialises in placing teachers and support staff in schools and nurseries throughout the UK. We are an Equal Opportunities employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Please note, due to the number of applications we receive for job posts, we cannot contact all unsuccessful applicants.