UCM Education is committed to providing its services in such a way that also maximises the benefits to its local and regional communities. In order to achieve this, UCM Education will assess social value in three aspects – economic, social and environmental.
- training and development opportunities/creation of apprenticeships, where possible
- prompt payment through the supply chains
- advertising subcontracting opportunities to a diverse supply chain
- improving the physical and mental wellbeing of local people by providing the best teachers to our local schools
- creating a diverse workforce for the delivery of services by advertising our positions in publications aimed at a diverse audience
- collaborating with the voluntary and community sectors
- monitoring labour standards through the supply chain
- improving skills and access to digital technology for all our employees and contractors
- water consumption management through the effort on the part of all office-based staff to conserve
- by having in place an environmental policy
- monitoring greenhouse gas emissions, where possible
- reduction in waste to landfill by recycling all possible waste materials in our offices, in line with our Environmental Policy
Are you looking to recruit
Whether you need cover or are recruiting a temporary or permanent member of staff, we can save you time and money by only offering the most suitable candidates who are ready for work.