Terms and Conditions
This Web Site and any content is for information purposes only and UCM Education does not make any representation or warranty (express or implied) and does not accept any responsibility or liability as to, or in relation to, the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Web Site or any other written or oral information made available to any interested party or its advisers and any liability in respect of any such information or any inaccuracy on, or omission from, the Web Site is to the fullest extent permitted by law expressly disclaimed.
This Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites, which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such Web Sites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not endorse nor edit nor vet the material on such Web Sites. We exclude all liability arising or resulting there from.
This Web Site, its contents, the services described, and /or supplied pursuant to, the same and these terms and the terms of any such supply shall be governed only by English law and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claims/disputes arising in relation thereto.
If any of these provisions shall be declared invalid in whole or in part, such provision shall be severed and the remaining provisions and/or part shall remain in full force and effect.
Terms & Conditions for International Recruitment
UCM Education follows all legal requirements for recruiting staff from overseas, as detailed in our Safer Recruiting policy.
UCM Education will support the recruitment of staff from Australia, Canada and Ireland by providing the following assistance with their travel arrangements:
- Reimbursement to the successful candidate for the cost of the international flight from their country of origin to the UK. The tickets booked should be the cheapest available.
- Reimbursement is only available for the candidate; travel costs for other members of the candidate's family will not be met by UCM Education.
- All original receipts and proofs of expenditure must be provided by the candidate before reimbursement will be made.
- All expenditure, including for flights, must be approved by UCM Education in advance in writing.
UCM Education will also provide advice and assistance with the following practicalities:
- Accommodation in the UK
- Obtaining a driving licence
- Applying for a bank account and credit cards
Are you looking to recruit
Whether you need cover or are recruiting a temporary or permanent member of staff, we can save you time and money by only offering the most suitable candidates who are ready for work.